How to use the Charger Clip?
- Use a 5V 1A adapter, and plug the Type-C charging cable into the Charger Clip's connection port;
- Then, align the thimble of the Charger Clip with two charging contacts on the card, and clamp it;
- If the light is red and blinking one by one, it indicates that the card is charging.
How can I check the status of the Charger Clip?
Just check the Charger Clip's light.
- If the light's color changes between red, blue, and green, it indicates that the charging contacts are misaligned, and the Finder Card isn't charging;
- If the light is only red and blinks one by one, it means that the Finder Card is charging;
- If the light is only green and steady, the Finder Card is fully charged.
Why isn't my Charger Clip working?
You can try:
- checking that the Charger Clip's thimble is aligned with the two charging contacts on the card;
- checking if anything foreign matters on the charging contacts of the card, and cleaning them with water;
- covering the Finder Card with a soft cloth and tapping the charging contacts with a hard object through the cloth.