Terms of Service
By accessing or using applications and services owned or operated by Seinxon through our software applications or website (our "Services"), you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (these "Terms").
We may update these Terms from time to time, so please check them frequently. If you continue to use the Services after we have notified you that the Terms have been modified, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the modified terms, you may no longer use the Services. Due to the continuous development of our services, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the services at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
Subject to your compliance with these terms, Seinxon grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install our software application (“App”) on a single mobile device that you own or control and run such copies of the App and use our Services solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. We reserve all rights in the Apps and Services not expressly granted to you in these Terms. You may not:
- copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the App or the Services;
- distribute, transfer, sublicense, lend,or lease the application to any third party;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the application;
- provide the functionality of the application or service to multiple users by any means.
Ⅱ. Download Our App
When you download our Apps from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or another app store or app distribution platform ("App Store"), you acknowledge and agree that:
- these Terms are between us, not with the App Store, and we (not the App Store) are solely responsible for our Apps;
- the App Store is not obligated to provide any maintenance and support services for our App or to deal with warranty claims.
- the App Store is not responsible for resolving any claims you may have against our Apps, including product liability claims, consumer protection claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or any claim that our Apps do not comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- the App Store is a third-party beneficiary of these Terms and has the right to enforce them against you (as it relates to your licensing of our application through their App Store). You must also abide by the App Store Terms of Service when using our App.
Ⅲ. Create an Account
In order to use our services, you must have an account with us. By creating an account you represent that:
- all required information provided by you is true and accurate;
- you are of legal age to agree to these Terms;
- your use of our Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any and all use of your account.
If you suspect unauthorized use of your account or access to your password, you should notify us immediately. You may not:
- use any other user's account or username;
- allow others to use your account or username;
- sell, loan, transfer or otherwise share your account with others, temporarily or permanently.
We reserve the right to warn you if you violate these terms.
Ⅳ. Consent to Use Privacy Data
You agree that Seinxon may collect and use regularly collected technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your equipment, system, and application software, in order to provide you with software updates, product support, and other services (if any) and Seinxon products and services related. Seinxon may use this information to improve its products or provide services or technologies to you.
You acknowledge that Seinxon does not agree to maintain or store all technical data or information related to your use of the Services and that under certain circumstances such data or information may be lost or irrecoverable. For example, if you access Seinxon services through the Seinxon mobile app on your smartphone, when you download the Seinxon mobile app on a new phone, if you lose your phone and don't remember your password, your current Seinxon location history may be Lost cell phone. Likewise, if you reset your passcode on a new smartphone, your current Seinxon location history will also be reset.
Ⅴ. Alerts and Notifications
As part of the Services we provide, you may (if enabled) receive push notifications, text messages, reminders, emails, or other types of messages sent directly to you outside or within the Application (“Push Messages”). You control your push message settings and can opt in or out of these push messages through the Services (possible exceptions for infrequent important service announcements and administrative messages). Please note that certain push messages may incur third-party messaging charges, depending on your messaging plan with your wireless carrier.
Ⅵ. What You Provide
You are responsible for the content and its legality, reliability, and appropriateness of the content you upload or post on or through our Services (such as your "Content"), such as any text, images, and other materials and information. You should only upload or post content that you create or have permission to use and post. By uploading or posting your content, you grant us the right and license to store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, and use your content in connection with providing our services. You agree that we may also make Your Content available to other users of the Services in accordance with these Terms and that they may view and/or use Your Content.
Ⅶ. Law Enforcement
We have the right (but not the obligation) to review any or all portions of your content and remove (or modify) any of your content from our services for any reason, including if we believe, in our sole judgment, that your Content that violates these Terms, or that we believe threatens the safety or injury of any other person, or creates a liability to us or anyone else. We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to investigate and take appropriate action, including removing your content from our services (or modifying it), suspending or terminating your account and/or suspending or terminating our services to you, and/or report to law enforcement any violation by you of any provision of these Terms. To comply with government requests, subpoenas, or court orders to protect our systems and service providers.
Ⅷ. General Prohibition
You agree not to do any of the following:
- use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party, or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- use the Services to track the location of, or collect any personally identifiable information from, any other person without their express permission;
- intercept or "sniff" communications packets between the Seinxon hardware and the mobile device, or attempt to reverse engineer the Seinxon Bluetooth Low Energy Profile or the Seinxon Protocol;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Seinxon computer systems, or Seinxon providers' technology delivery systems;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the access of any user, host, or network, including without limitation, sending viruses, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing services;
- attempt to access or search for or download content from the Services or Content by using any tool, device, or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, etc.) through Seinxon or other generally available third-party web browsers;
submit or transmit any content:
1. infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party's patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or image rights or privacy rights;
2. violate or encourage any behavior that violates any applicable laws or regulations or may give rise to civil liability;
3. is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
4. defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
5. promote discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group;
6. be violent or threatening to any person or entity, or promote violence or threaten any person or entity;
7. promote illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- encourage or enable any other person to do any of the above.
Ⅸ. Copyright Policy
It is our policy to remove or disable access to material that infringes any copyright on our Services after we receive notification from the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal representative. If you believe that your work has been copied and distributed through our Services in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Services;
- your address, phone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- you represent under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ⅹ. Three-way link
Our Services may contain links to content or services provided by third parties (“Third Party Links”). These third-party links are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content, services, performance, operation, availability, business practices, or policies. We provide these third-party links to you only as a convenience, but we do not imply any endorsement or recommendation of their content or services or any affiliation we have with such third parties. If you access any of these third-party links, you do so entirely at your own risk and you are solely responsible for any costs or obligations you incur in dealing with these third parties. Sites accessed through third-party links are subject to their own terms and policies, including privacy and data collection practices.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in our products, applications, and services, including the underlying software and technology, and the information and content available in our services, are owned by us and our suppliers (including other users), and that throughout In the world protected by law. If you provide us with any suggestions, ideas, feedback, or suggestions (“Feedback”) regarding our products, applications, or services, we may use this Feedback for any purpose without any obligation to you. By providing us with Feedback, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid, and royalty-free license to use and exploit any and all Feedback in any way.
Our service continues to evolve as we look for ways to enhance the way Seinxon helps people find the things that matter most to them. We reserve the right to change and update the functionality of the services we offer. We will notify you of any material changes or updates. Your continued use of Seinxon services constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you have any questions or concerns about changes or updates you have been notified of, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may terminate your account at any time by deactivating your account or providing us with notice of termination. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or your access to any or all parts of the Services at any time for any reason, including your violation or breach of any provision of these Terms. Upon termination, all rights and licenses granted to you by these Terms immediately terminate. If your account or access to our Services is terminated or suspended due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be entitled to any refund of any fees or payments, and you will have no further access to any of the foregoing or your account.
ⅩⅣ. Seinxon Hardware Limited Warranty
Seinxon warrants that your Seinxon hardware product (“Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser (“Warranty Period”). If the product becomes defective during the warranty period, Seinxon will, at its option under applicable law:
- repair or replace components of new or refurbished products;
- refund of the original purchase price upon return of the defective product.
This warranty does not apply if the product's instructions for use and activation are not followed, or if the product has been damaged by abuse, accident, modification, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
All implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to products are limited in duration to the applicable express warranties. All other conditions, representations, and warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty of non-infringement, are disclaimed. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
ⅩⅤ. Disclaimer for Apps and Services
We will use reasonable efforts to correct any defects found in the application or service. However, your access to and use of our applications and services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any user-provided content or the conduct of any user, and your use of the App and Services and any interaction with other users is at your entire risk. Our applications and services are provided "as is" and "as available", and we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that the application and services will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, or that defects will be corrected. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, with respect to the Apps and Services, including warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Without limiting the foregoing, the App and Services are designed solely to help you find lost personal items (such as keys, wallets, and backpacks) nearby. They are not designed and do not provide any real-time tracking functionality. We disclaim all liability arising from the use of the App and/or Services for any purpose other than for which they were intended.
ⅩⅥ. Limitation of Liability
Except to the extent required by law, we will not be liable for any lost profits, lost revenue or data, the cost of substitute goods or services, or any indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, REGARDLESS OF THESE DAMAGES ARISING, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT, APP OR SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. To the extent permitted by law, our entire liability for any claim related to or arising out of these terms or your use of the product, application, or service is limited to the amount.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
ⅩⅧ. General Provisions
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter and supersede any prior understandings and agreements. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to or application of conflict of law rules or principles. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the fullest extent permissible, and the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
ⅩⅨ. Third Party Trademark
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license from Seinxon. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
ⅩⅩ. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.