After reviewing this policy, if you have further questions, would like more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ⅰ. Information We Collect
The information Seinxon collects depends on your use of Seinxon's products or services and how you use them.
Please note that failure to provide the necessary information as requested may result in your inability to take full advantage of our products and/or services.
1. Information you provide directly to us
We may collect various information when you create or modify a Seinxon account, update your preferences, purchase or activate products, contact us (including through social media), participate in online surveys, or otherwise interact with Seinxon's products and services include:
- account information: your username, email address, real name, nickname, date of birth, phone number, password, shipping and billing addresses, and activated products.
- payment and Transaction Information: When you order a product or upgrade to a premium subscription, you will be required to provide your email address, first and last name, and/or shipping address. Any payment information provided is processed by the relevant billing and/or payment processor. We may also collect information such as the version of the product or subscription service you use, the date and time you activated your account, the length of your subscription, data related to any subscription cancellation requests, and any in-app purchases you may make.
- other information you provide to us: information you provide in response to surveys about our products or services; any information about your friends you provide to us through our recommendation service, you voluntarily submit or post to Seinxon Any information or content on a website or blog, or comments you post to our Facebook page (or other social media pages) that you provide when you ask us for help, such as your name, email address, phone number, Mailing address, and records (including recorded calls) and technical information related to the problem you are experiencing.
2. Information we collect when you use or interact with our products and services
We may collect other information when you use our products and services, such as:
- device information: information about your device, hardware, and software information, such as your mobile device identifier, IP address, or browser information (including browser type and language preference),
- location and Mobile Information: We collect your location via IP address, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude/longitude) available from your mobile device.
Certain data we collect may be considered sensitive data under applicable law. To the extent we collect sensitive personal information, we process such information for disclosure as permitted by and in compliance with applicable law.
3. Information provided to us by third parties
We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services that you connect to your Seinxon account, or third-party services and organizations to supplement the information you provide. For example:
- when you choose to connect or interact with our Services through third-party social networking services (“Social Networks”), such as when you like us on Facebook or leave a comment on our Facebook page, we may collect your Information already in your possession is made public on your social networking accounts.
- we may use social plug-ins, widgets, and other features provided by and/or access third-party social networks (each a "Social Feature"). These social features allow these social networks to place cookies on your browser and collect certain information, which may be associated with your social network account, such as your name, your social network user identification number, your social Internet usernames, location, gender, date of birth, email, profile picture, and your contacts on social networks.
Ⅱ. How We Collect Information
When you visit our websites, use our apps, read our emails, or otherwise interact with us, we may automatically collect certain information about your device through various technologies, including cookies, web beacons log files, embedded scripts, location-aware technologies, or other tracking/recording tools (collectively "Tracking Technologies"), we may combine this information with other personal information we collect about you. We use these tracking technologies to collect usage and device information such as:
- information about the computer, tablet, smartphone, or other devices you use, such as your device’s phone number (if available), your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, Device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, phone number, mobile carrier, date and time, unique ID that enables us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device or your account (including, for example, UDID, IDFA, Google Advertising ID, Windows Advertising ID or other persistent device identifier or Advertising ID), battery life, whether the device is connected to WiFi, and other such information. We may also access your photos or camera roll with your permission.
Ⅲ. How We Use Your Information
We may use and disclose your information to service providers who provide, maintain and improve our products and services, to develop new products and features, to identify new products or services that may be of interest to you, and to promote our products and service.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our products and services, and we may retain it after that period if necessary for legal, operational, or other lawful reasons.
We may also de-identify, anonymize or aggregate the information we collect, or collect information in a way that does not directly identify you. We may use and share such information for business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
The specific purposes for which we obtain, retain, use, and process your information are described in Section 3 (How We Use Your Information).
1. Administrative purposes
We may use your information for our administrative purposes, including:
- to provide you with products and services;
- gauge interest in Seinxon's products and services;
- develop new products and services;
- ensure the integrity and safety of our products and services and perform internal quality control and optimization;
- send a message to the email address you have provided to us to verify your account;
- for informational, transactional, marketing, and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- to process payment for purchased products or services;
- processing applications and transactions;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
2. Marketing Seinxon products and services
Seinxon may use information, individuals who provide us with personal information may periodically receive emails, newsletters, posts, or phone calls from us, as permitted by applicable law, for marketing purposes, for example:
- to notify you of upcoming special offers/events that we think may interest you;
- conduct personal or market research;
- conduct research and drive marketing analysis;
- online behavioral advertising;
- customize content, advertisements, and offers that may be of interest to you;
- introducing new content, features, products, or services. and
- for other purposes disclosed when you provide us with your information; or obtain your consent in other ways.
3. Research and development
We may use the information to create non-directly identifiable information, which we may use alone or in conjunction with information obtained from other sources as set out here, too:
- to help us deliver existing products and services in the best possible way;
- develop new products and services;
- for research and internal analysis;
For example, Seinxon may conduct research (online and offline) through surveys from time to time. We may engage third-party service providers to conduct such surveys on our behalf (all survey responses are voluntary). Survey responses can be used to:
- to determine the effectiveness of our products and services,
- to execute various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and/or promotions.
- learn more about our members and potential members and their individual and collective needs.
If an individual participates in a survey, the information provided will be used in conjunction with that of other research participants. We may share anonymous personal and aggregated data for research and analysis purposes.
4. Connecting to social media
If you use these social features, the supplemental information provided will enable us to verify the information you provide to Seinxon and enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and services.
5. Information collected automatically through the use of tracking technologies
We use information collected through the use of tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons to:
- to remember information so that you do not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our website or use our services;
- verify your access rights;
- track your preferences or choices specified within the application;
- to provide and monitor the effectiveness of our services and marketing activities;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, number of members, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- to detect or prevent fraud or other harmful activity.
Ⅳ. Information We Disclose to Third Parties
We disclose your information to selected third parties and our subsidiaries as described below.
We may also use and disclose your information to protect us and protect others from fraud, misappropriation, infringement, identity theft, and other illegal activities and misuse of our products and services.
We may disclose this information with our subsidiaries and third parties, in an anonymized or aggregated form, for our purposes or theirs, designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
1. Information posted to our blogs, community forums, or other public websites
Any information or content that you voluntarily submit or post to a Seinxon website or blog, community forum or comment you post to our Facebook page (or other social media pages) will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your comments and comments online on our website or mobile application, or link your comments to third-party websites.
We are not responsible for any information you choose to provide on social media pages, or for any content or communications you receive as a result of sharing such information.
To request the removal of your information from our website or blog, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Service providers, business partners, and consultants
We may disclose your personal information to vendors and consultants who provide services on our behalf or to help us provide services, such as accounting, administrative, technical, email or chat services, marketing or analytics services, fraud prevention, bot detection, web hosting and other third-party partners or service providers who have contractually agreed to process personal information only as necessary to provide services or functionality to our members on our behalf.
3. Purchasers and other third parties in connection with business transactions
We may buy or sell/divest any part or combination of the Company or its products, services, assets, and/or businesses at any time. Personal information such as member name and email address and other member information related to our services is likely to be among the items transferred in such transactions. We may also disclose, transfer or distribute such information in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or similar transaction or proceeding.
4. Law enforcement, regulator, and other parties for legal reasons
When required to do so by law or subpoena, or if in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary
- to comply with the law, comply with legal process, or investigate, prevent, or take action on suspected or actual illegal activities;
- to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety, of Seinxon, our employees, members, or others.
Ⅴ. Your Rights to Your Information
You have the following rights to your personal information, which you can exercise by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at the following address:
- request access to your personal information and information related to our use and processing of your personal information;
- request to correct or delete your personal information;
- if technically feasible, request to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to receive the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (such as an Excel spreadsheet) and to transfer that personal information to another data controller (including a third-party data controller) ;
- withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time we rely on your consent to use or process your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your personal information based on your consent up to the point at which you withdraw your consent.
We will respond to your access request within a reasonable time frame.
We may refuse to process unreasonable requests, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are highly impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Ⅵ. Our Policy on Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, target, or knowingly allow interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of fourteen (14). Humans use our services. If you are under the age of 14, please do not send us any information about yourself, including your name, address, phone number, or email address. No one under the age of 14 may provide any personal information. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 14, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under the age of 14, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ⅶ. How Do We Protect Your Information
Seinxon cares about your information security, and we will work hard to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee, and you cannot reasonably expect, that our databases will be free from any wrongdoing, malfunction, unlawful interception or access, or other types of abuse and misuse.
We have implemented appropriate standards to reduce the risk of unauthorized or unlawful access to your personal information. No security system is impenetrable, and we can not guarantee the security of our systems and your information. the
We will never send you unsolicited messages or contact you by phone asking for sensitive information. This may include account IDs, passwords, payment, or national identification numbers. Please note that emails and other communications you send to us are not encrypted and we strongly advise you not to share any sensitive information through these means. the
If any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify affected individuals and take action by any applicable laws and regulations.
2. Accuracy and confidentiality of your email address and password
It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and to ensure that the email address associated with your account is accurate. We use your email address to contact you about service updates, policy changes, and account activity (such as requests for your information). We recommend using a strong password unique to this service. If you believe your account has been compromised, please change your password immediately through the applicable application or website. the
Seinxon is not responsible for information or data transmitted to third parties due to members providing incorrect phone numbers or e-mail addresses.
3. Data retention
If you have any questions or concerns about our data privacy practices, or if you have any requests to address personal information concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.