Seinxon and our third-party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information such as cookies and web beacons as you browse our online services and applications (“Services”): seinxon.com
Cookies are small text files. They are usually downloaded to your computer or mobile device by the websites you visit. They enable websites to tag your device and recognize it as you move around the site (and possibly when you return later), e.g. to sites where you don't have to re-enter your password every time you move between pages.
Web beacons (also known as tracking pixels, pixel tags, or web bugs) are small image files that are often used for simple analytics and to track user actions such as opening an email message.
Ⅰ. How We Use Them
When necessaryThe use of these cookies is essential for our services to function properly. We use them for a variety of purposes, depending on the product, including:
- login and authentication: When you use any of our services that require you to log in, we will store a record of your session information in a cookie on your device. You can also save your login information so you don't have to log in every time you return to the site.
- storing your settings: Certain settings you control on our Services require us to set cookies to provide you with relevant information or tailor the experience to suit you. This includes storing cookie consent information to determine which cookies and technologies we use when you visit our services.
- tracking information across sub-pages: When you provide information during your visit to our services, we will store data in cookies to remember what you have selected or entered in different sub-pages. Examples of this include saving your shopping cart contents and information during the checkout process in our online store.
Ⅱ. For Analysis
We use third-party services to measure how users interact with our services.
Google Analytics: For more information on the collection and use of Google Analytics information, please visit Google's Data Privacy and Security page. You can opt out of Google Analytics data collection browser-wide by using the browser extension "gaoptout".
Ⅲ. For Advertising
We use third-party services and cookies to deliver personalized Seinxon advertisements on various advertising networks.
- Google Analytics Advertising Features: We use Google Analytics Advertising Features to create Remarketing Audiences based on certain behavioral, demographic, and interest data and share these lists with Google AdWords. For more information, visit Google's Advertising Privacy and Terms. To opt out of personalized advertising browser-wide, use a browser extension.
- TikTok Pixel: We use the TikTok Pixel to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns run on TikTok.
- Facebook Pixel: We use the Facebook Pixel to create remarketing audiences and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns run on Facebook. For more information, visit Facebook's article.
Ⅳ. Manage Consent Preferences
1. Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions you take that amount to a service request, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not be available. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
2. Optional cookies:
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or thirds party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and understand how visitors move around the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website and cannot monitor its performance.